Pulaski International School
Providing a broad based education fostering Internationally-Minded students ages preschool to eighth grade
Dynamic Teachers and Staff
Pulaski’s curricula embody the very best of current teaching practices and include an international perspective linked to Pulaski's diverse student body. Students not merely respected but celebrated.
- Reported Case of COVID-19 in PULASKI Community / Caso notificado de COVID-19 en la comunidad de PULASKI ￼Friday, May 20, 2022 Dear PULASKI Community, Chicago Public Schools (CPS) is committed to keeping you informed of the most current developments regarding COVID-19. A person who was in our school building on May 16-18, 2022 tested positive for COVID-19. We are sending this notification for your awareness, and you do not need to take any […]
- Reported Case of COVID-19 in PULASKI Community / Casos positivos de COVID-19 en la comunidad escolar PULASKIPositive COVID-19 Case Reported
- Spring Fling May 25th, 2022Outdoor school dance, hosted by the Saber Council
- Reported Case of COVID-19 / Caso notificado de COVID-19Positive COVID case reported in Pulaski Community
- Masking Updates March 2022 / Actualizaciones de Mascarillas 2022Masking Guidance as of March 2022
- Independent Projects for Prek-8th Grade in English and Spanish / Proyectos independientes para los grados preescolar a octavo en inglés y españolSpanish/English enrichment projects
The CPS EPAY program is designed to make paying for Field Trips & Students fees easier through online payment.
Newsletter Sign Up
Pulaski School is proud to have a Level 1+ rating, the highest rating in Chicago Public Schools.
At Pulaski, students grow academically, socially and emotionally to reach their highest potential as world citizens.
Pulaski’s teachers are experienced, highly qualified and committed.
The vision of Pulaski International School of Chicago is to promote intellectual and social collaboration among parents, students, staff and community members to achieve academic excellence and international-mindedness. We seek to foster a community of knowledgeable, curious lifelong learners who are equipped with the skills and attitudes to think and act beyond themselves.
Pulaski provides a culture of collaboration and reflection, intellectual rigor, civic consciousness and holistic growth, while embracing the mother tongue and fostering second language acquisition. We are committed to student-centered learning, enhanced by the process of inquiry, action and reflection, with the goal of developing innovative global citizens.
Pulaski International School of Chicago prepares students to meet the challenges of a changing world through a balanced literacy approach, differentiated instruction in literacy and math, and project-based learning with an emphasis on taking action in science and social science.
IB World Schools share a common philosophy—a commitment to improve the teaching and learning of a diverse and inclusive community of students by delivering challenging, high quality programmes of international education that share a powerful vision.
Children who participate in after school programs have a more positive attitude toward learning, perform better academically, and enjoy an increased sense of engagement, accomplishment and self-esteem. Pulaski offers a range of free and tuition-based programs before and after school for academics and recreation.