Students engage in the mathematical concepts and practices that are detailed in the Common Core State Standards for MatheFFmatics and Standards for Mathematical Practice via mathematically-based provocations, guided math, and math enrichment and reinforcement in small and independent groups.
To guide their math engagements and practice, students in grades K to 5 use the EngageNY curriculum. Students in grades 6 and 7 use the CMP3 curriculum and students in grade 8 use the Agile Mind curriculum to engage in either grade level standards or prepare for the high school Algebra 1 assessment.
Teachers use data-driven assessments to carefully design targeted small group instruction during guided math. Additionally, teachers create challenging and engaging independent and small group activities including fluency practice, real-world problems, and technology-based programs.
View current projects and donate to Donors Choose.
- Student Protections and Title IX SY22 Letter to Parents / Protección de los estudiantes y Título IX SY22 Carta a los padres
- Reported Case of COVID-19 in PULASKI Community / Caso notificado de COVID-19 en la comunidad de PULASKI ￼
- Reported Case of COVID-19 in PULASKI Community / Casos positivos de COVID-19 en la comunidad escolar PULASKI
- Spring Fling May 25th, 2022
- Reported Case of COVID-19 / Caso notificado de COVID-19