Students engage in the mathematical concepts and practices that are detailed in the Common Core State Standards for MatheFFmatics and Standards for Mathematical Practice via mathematically-based provocations, guided math, and math enrichment and reinforcement in small and independent groups.
To guide their math engagements and practice, students in grades K to 5 use the EngageNY curriculum. Students in grades 6 and 7 use the CMP3 curriculum and students in grade 8 use the Agile Mind curriculum to engage in either grade level standards or prepare for the high school Algebra 1 assessment.
Teachers use data-driven assessments to carefully design targeted small group instruction during guided math. Additionally, teachers create challenging and engaging independent and small group activities including fluency practice, real-world problems, and technology-based programs.
View current projects and donate to Donors Choose.
- Reported Case of COVID-19 in PULASKI Community / Caso notificado de COVID-19 Comunidad escolar de Pulaski
- CPS Network 6 Virtual High School Fair
- Reported Case of COVID-19 Pulaski School Community / Caso notificado de COVID-19 Comunidad escolar de Pulaski
- Fun Run Postponed until Thursday, Oct. 14 / Fun Run se pospone hasta el jueves 14 de octubre
- Bilingual Advisory Committee Meeting / Reunión del Comité Asesor Bilingüe