Social & Emotional Learning Resources
Taking care of our mind is just as important as taking care of our body during this time of separation. Explore these resources for more ways to support your emotional well-being.
10 Day Social & Emotional Learning Program
SEL Chicago Resources from Kristin Hovious
Authoritative Family Leadership for Bringing Learning Home Today – SEL Chicago Blog
Co-Creating Routines – SEL Chicago webinar
Our Brain Book is now on sale!
Helpful Articles and Website
Fun with Sisters and Brothers – Program teaches 4 to 8 year-old children the key social and emotional competencies that research has shown are critical for fun, friendly and low-conflict sibling interactions.
Explaining Covid-19 in Simple Terms video
Covid-19 information for Younger Children
View current projects and donate to Donors Choose.
- Principal’s Message – September 2021
- Virtual Meet the Teacher-Curriculum Night, Sept. 8 / Noche Virtual de Conocimiento del Profesor-Currículo, 8 de septiembre
- Updated Travel Guidance for Families | Guia actualizada de viaje para las familias
- New Guidance for Parents for SY21-22 | Nueva guía para padres para el año escolar 21-22
- A message from CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS / Un mensaje de CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS