The Student Voice Committee is a small but mighty group of MYP students who wanted to help create a more inclusive, engaging school community. The have created subcommittees to work on the following initiatives that they came up with: Spreading Awareness (through the creation and sharing of newsletters about what is being honored each month), Encouragement (creating posters with motivational quotes), and Connection (planning an end of year virtual fun day for the 8th graders).
View current projects and donate to Donors Choose.
- Virtual Meet the Teacher-Curriculum Night, Sept. 8 / Noche Virtual de Conocimiento del Profesor-Currículo, 8 de septiembre
- Updated Travel Guidance for Families | Guia actualizada de viaje para las familias
- New Guidance for Parents for SY21-22 | Nueva guía para padres para el año escolar 21-22
- A message from CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS / Un mensaje de CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Welcome Back to School from Principal Racasi / Bienvenida a la escuela de la directora Racasi