School Fee – $75
In order to offset costs, each student is expected to pay a school fee of $75, which will be collected from students at the start of the school year. The fee will be used to purchase an agenda book for 2nd– 8thgrades; instructional materials, including classroom workbooks and Scholastic magazines; and technology repairs.
Please send your child’s student fee to his/her teacher by October 1st. If circumstances do not allow you to meet this deadline, please make special arrangements at the Main office.
Middle School (5th-8th grade) Technology Fee – $50
This additional fee is only for 5th-8th graders who receive a school-issued Chromebook for use at home and while at school. The fee covers repair of a computer that is accidentally damaged, dropped, spilled on, zapped by an electrical surge, etc. The current costs to replace miscellaneous parts that are damaged by the user, lost, or stolen: AC Power Adapter: $25, Chromebook: $250, Screen: $50, Battery: $25
View current projects and donate to Donors Choose.
- Reported Case of COVID-19 in PULASKI Community / Caso notificado de COVID-19 Comunidad escolar de Pulaski
- CPS Network 6 Virtual High School Fair
- Reported Case of COVID-19 Pulaski School Community / Caso notificado de COVID-19 Comunidad escolar de Pulaski
- Fun Run Postponed until Thursday, Oct. 14 / Fun Run se pospone hasta el jueves 14 de octubre
- Bilingual Advisory Committee Meeting / Reunión del Comité Asesor Bilingüe